richardderus

Expendable Mudge Muses Aloud

[REBLOG] Judges Wanted for Horror Contest!

Reblogged from Lornographic Material:

Hello, fellow Booklikians! Every year around this time, I run a little contest called SCARE E.: A Contest of Horrors, where I put a call out to authors to provide me with their most terrifying material. Since I've made so many friends over the past year here on Booklikes and Goodreads, I figured I put out the call to my critical brothers and sisters. Namely, you, with your sexy and highly intelligent faces.

So, who among you would like to help me judge a Best Of Horror contest? I'm willing to pay you for your services (in Audible codes and Amazon gift cards, because money is tight and I can get those things for free). I would screen every story, meaning you'd only get the best of the bunch. I'm guessing I need two individuals, but three wouldn't be bad either.

If you're interested, you can email me at edwardlorn@gmail.com. Please only contact me if you're serious about wanting to judge. The contest will start October 1st and end on the 21st. The winner will be announced on Halloween. Each story will be between the 3,000 to 10,000 word range, and the winner will receive an Amazon gift card for $50.

Catch you on the flip side!

E.